Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Aidens Update

Hello all, just wanted to give a quick update to let you know that Mondays appointment at the Perinatal Resource Center and today's appointment at Columbine Womens Care went well. Little Aiden is doing good growing and moving all over the place.


Unfortunately Dr. Franco is no longer with Columbine Womens Care (I wasn't very happy about that) and has not yet joined another practice. They have replaced him with Dr. Peters and she is very nice, Aiden gave her a run for her money when she was trying to listen to his heart beat today but he's getting big enough that mom can tell where he moved to so she did get to listen to is a little.


Condition wise, Aidens looking the same not much has changed. They still weren't able to see a stomach bubble at this last appointment but we're hopeful it has to do with the fact that he wasn't going to let them see much of anything (He was not in the mood for pictures on Monday). My placenta is still considered a marginal previa so unless it moves in the next 6 weeks I will be delivering via C-section. We're all praying for Aiden and I's sake that the placenta moves and we're able to deliver him naturally but it's all in God's hands.


Pregnancy wise I'm doing great! Exhausted but great no red flags the Dr.'s had warned us before that sometimes with babies with T18 preterm labor and delivery are an issue, but so far I'm not showing any warning signs. And thank goodness I think I'm finally getting over this cough so Aiden and I will both be very happy once that's gone! And we've been cleared to fly by both Dr. 's so as California here we come!!!


I'll be happy to update again once we get back from Cali!

Much love,
Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment